21 January 2012

Shoveling update!

LOL! As Steve says "nothing cheers me up as much as other peoples misfortunes." AND boy howdy, are there misfortunes, LOL!
The neighbors are shoveling "THEIR HALF" and they are huffing and puffing and moving slowly and I might add, having to BOTH get out there and do it.
Now, some might say (Oasis) two doing the work of one makes things easier.
I say, smoke another cig and drink a beer, mate!
BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!
If they had only.... well, we know how I feel about that.
I think the next snowfall I will do the WHOLE driveway and see what happens!
I think this is my new favourite game!

1 comment:

  1. I would post a picture but I think that would be going WAY TOO far! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

All input is welcome, although as the SUPREME CREATOR of this blog I may veto some comments. Have a FABULOUS day!