26 January 2012

Okay, out of the Ravens coma I come

Ok. So we didn't go all the way. Sigh.
Steve is still not over it. My whole ZEN EXPERIMENT thingy is working as I am ok about it all, not going to watch the superbowl however, since I don't give a fig about the teams. (Tho secretly I am saying GO GIANTS as I LOATHE the Patriots)
The weather is blah. I am itching to get on the bike but have to wait. Ugh it's even going to snow this weekend possibly. (Just checked out the weather)
HOWEVER, on the bright side (Monty Pythons Life of Brian)I received my digital recorder, so I will be able to speak my chapters into it while I am doing all the things that never allowed me to stop and write it all down before! WOOOO!
Also, I finished Natty's scarf for her birthday and sent that off. It looks SOOOOO good. I did not, unfortunately, take a picture as the batteries in the camera were dead. LOL. I need to buy batteries.
Interesting, shouldn't we be on some kind of solar-perpetual power or something like all the sci-fi movies told us we would be by now? Hmmmm.
I am already thinking about the vegetable garden. I am getting quite excited about that. I want all sorts of veggies. I will be doing the two sides of the garden area and I might even be doing the back area, if I can get all those crazy weeds out of there. LOL!
If you see me walking around like Death with a sythe don't worry, it's just for the yard! LOL!
I have a new hat pattern that I will begin knitting today. Yay. I am totally hooked on the real material yarns.
I still would like to have a sheep one day, but I must learn to spin my own wool first. :)
Oh, and if anyone needs a good laugh, I know this is late for all the UK friends of mine, but I only just looked this up: Fenton the dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All input is welcome, although as the SUPREME CREATOR of this blog I may veto some comments. Have a FABULOUS day!