14 January 2012

Procrastination.... (that's what Carly should have sang.)

I have given myself a deadline of the 31st of January to finish the Autumn section of my book. I have a little bit already written, but as you may or may not be able to tell, I have done everything BUT write lately.
It seems that I end up thinking about what I want to say when I am in the most unusual places... like the restroom at work! GAH!
I recently talked to Devann about this and she said that they have those little recorders at Wal-Mart and I think that I need to invest.
That way, when I am thinking (and when I have no paper the BEST lines are in my head) I can record it and transcribe it later on when I am awake at 3am and the rest of the house is silent and asleep.
I know how I want the Autumn section to pan out. I have even set up the photos that I took in the order (or close to it) as I want to put them in the book.
I AM JUST SO LAZY!!!!!!!!
Well, maybe I shouldn't call myself LAZY. I mean, after all, I am biking all over the place for this book. I am getting out on the trail in the craziest of weather, snow blowing and icicles... icicling? However, when it comes time to sit and type all those ideas out on virtual paper, I find a million other things to do.
I am almost halfway through this month, I really need to get with it.
So, if you see a woman walking around looking like she is avoiding something just yell out to me "GET TO WORK!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

All input is welcome, although as the SUPREME CREATOR of this blog I may veto some comments. Have a FABULOUS day!