07 January 2010

Thursday

Okay, so I have to go back to work today. I have actually done some work already as I had to get with Coke and find out when it was coming.
I need to build up Leap Year tonight and tear down Invictus AND Brothers. Ugh.
Well, we get paid this week, so I don't have to do payroll and it's not the end of the month so the films are the only things I have to do.
However, my jaw is still sore and my cheek hurts too.
This recently dentist trip REALLY took a lot out of me.
I have had to take 3 of the pain pills!!! That's a big deal for me, as I heal really quickly. BUT can't take a pain pill today since I have work to do.
Ugh.

I will be able to take one when I get home.

Previewing Leap Year this evening. I am hoping I will be able to watch Leap Year. Fingers crossed that no one comes for Invictus so I can break it down before the preview. WOOOO!

Have a lovely evening my readers, all 3 of you! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All input is welcome, although as the SUPREME CREATOR of this blog I may veto some comments. Have a FABULOUS day!