07 January 2010

Chris Helmsworth

Okay. So, I see Star Trek last May, or whenever it came out, and the TEENY TINY amount of screen time that Chris Helmsworth had totally AMAZED me. He played Kirk's father who gets sacrafice himself for... well, everyone.
He made such an impression on me that I wanted to check him out in another film.
SOOOOO I rented (if that is the correct term for Netflix) A Perfect Getaway.
Hmmm, one again, Mr. Helmsworth has about 2 seconds of screen time.
GAH!!! WTF?????
Well, he is shirtless in this film, sporting the amazing abs we NEVER saw in Star Trek but gives us great understanding as to how the hell this guy will be Thor.

So, nothing else is available for me to see him in, other than Austrailian soaps or whatnot.

SIGH!!!

I must wait!

I hate waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All input is welcome, although as the SUPREME CREATOR of this blog I may veto some comments. Have a FABULOUS day!