21 December 2009

Julie and Julia - Movie Review

Okay, so it's just a DVD review but still....

I heard that Amy Adams part in this flick was crap and overdone. Well, I am here to say that THAT is crap. We happen to love Amy Adams. I thought she was fun in this film. Meryl Streep of course was wonderful as Julia Child. I adore Julia Child and she did a GREAT job. I did think the idea was cute and I enjoyed this film the entire time. I especially liked the ending. It wasn't trite or full of crap like most of the endings that you will find on movies like this.
I recommend viewing this film.

***(three stars out of 5)

1 comment:

  1. I have the movie and can't wait to watch it. Of course Rich thinks it's going to be a total chick flick, so I am waiting for him to get outta the house. Which, in winter, proves difficult. Nonetheless, I have it on standby and ready to watch it. Thanks for the review! I can't wait to watch it.

    ReplyDelete

All input is welcome, although as the SUPREME CREATOR of this blog I may veto some comments. Have a FABULOUS day!