10 December 2009

Jingle Bells jingle bells....

It's Christmastime in Frostburg! WOOOOOOOOOO!
It's the wonderful time of the year, when lights go up and sparkle and shine and wrapping paper is crinkling as the smells of Almond cookies are in the air.
Time for "You'll shoot your eye out!" and Love Actually and loads of other Christmas themed movies. Ahhhhhh, I love this time of year.
Now, unfortunately, this year sucks for presents as I have had more money problems this year than the year I filed bankrupcy. Ugh. Whatever.
I have taken measures to assure this will never happen again just today! Yay for a Christmas Club account. (Yay for having my own checking account.)
So, off to work shortly, which is WAY AWESOME looking, thanks to Johnny and Jordan and the GREAT decorations they put up. The Box Office looks FABULOUS!!!!
Thanks as well to 105 fm WDYK, for all the great Christmas music, 24-7! LOVE IT!
Of course, living in Frostburg is cool this time of year, especially this year, since it's snowed twice now and at this very moment is snowing! YAY!!!!!
Happy Holidays to everyone.
May your Chanukah be nice, starting tomorrow night and Blessed Be to all my Wiccan friends on Yule and Merry Christmas to my family!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All input is welcome, although as the SUPREME CREATOR of this blog I may veto some comments. Have a FABULOUS day!