08 March 2012

Yumminess!

This recipe is not my own. I actually haven't tried it yet, but JUST LOOKING AT IT made my mouth water.
It's from Surf Haven in Bali. You may recognize that name if you are a House Hunters International watcher like me, they were showcased on that show recently. It is a place I WANT TO VISIT very badly, but since it's on the other side of my world, I will have to wait a while.
However, you don't have to wait to try this recipe.
Coconut and Almond Bliss ball:
1 cup of raw almonds
1/2 cup of sunflower kernels
A small handful of sultanas
A small handful of pitted dates
2 – 4 tablespoons of honey
Roll in desiccated coconut
Mix all ingredients together, roll into balls about the size of a small apricot and chill well before serving so as the ingredients bind. These little morsels will keep in the fridge up to 7 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All input is welcome, although as the SUPREME CREATOR of this blog I may veto some comments. Have a FABULOUS day!