19 March 2012

Spreading the Plant Based Diet News

No, I am not turning into Frank Sinatra and "spreading the news" what I am doing is starting with my FIRST "client" today. Worked hard over the last few days and made index card recipes for her. For privacy reasons we are calling her D. D is coming by today to make a meal with me and eat it. We are going to do the first Plant Based grocery trip tomorrow. D lives with her Dad, whom I have known for years, and I am hoping he jumps on this bandwagon along with her.
D has tried lots of different things over the years and they haven't worked for her. She is ready to try this. I can only hope she feels as great as I do after her month of the Plant Based Diet.

Anyone out there thinking about doing the same, please pick up a copy of The Engine 2 Diet Plan. GREAT reading and it gives you loads of information on how to make a change in your life that will not only help you lose weight but helps you feel AWESOME!!!!!

So, if you are wanting to live longer, live better and feel like a kid again, consider a plant based diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All input is welcome, although as the SUPREME CREATOR of this blog I may veto some comments. Have a FABULOUS day!