20 March 2012

The Three Musketeers

Just watched the new version of the Three Musketeers. The one with Logan Lerman as D'Artagnan. He wasn't that great but he was okay. Milla was awesome as usual as Lady De Winter. Matthew MacFadden was good. Mads Mikelson is always great. I adored Ray Stevenson in Rome and keep waiting for that one great movie that will make him "pop" in the spotlight, however, I don't think that is going to happen now. Sigh.
(The Punisher 2 was crap.)
I can't recommend this movie for people who like realistic movies, but it was diverting.
So, if you like the actors and are ready to COMPLETELY suspend belief then enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the new Musketeers movie. But you are so right about the Punisher 2. It sucked royally !!! And I really hate sequels that do not have the original main characters in them. GGGrrrr!

    ReplyDelete

All input is welcome, although as the SUPREME CREATOR of this blog I may veto some comments. Have a FABULOUS day!