28 February 2012

Photos of proof that Plant Based Diets work

I thought I would post some of my fat pics on here for people to see the difference in my body. The pics start in 2006.
Here I am in front of the Red Neck Cafe on the West Coast at about 185 pounds.

This photo I am in New York in 2007:
I weighed about 190 pounds at that time.

Steve and I at Sandusky Park in Ohio. Road my first roller coaster there. (also my last ride on a roller coaster, thank you.)





And this last photo was taken by my eldest this past holiday 2011.

I do ride my bike in good weather, but the bulk of this weight came off due to cutting out animal meat and animal by-products (also known as liquid flesh)
Yes, I did get an allergy that caused me to give up dairy but I have been susceptible to the effects of dairy on my body for years.
Changing to a plant based diet has brought my health to a level that is amazing. I feel so great these days and I have LOADS of energy to do everything that I need to do. I have ZERO days of being "blocked up" and ZERO days of the lethargy that comes from consuming flesh, cholesterol and fat.
So check out the pics and see how my body has changed.

1 comment:

All input is welcome, although as the SUPREME CREATOR of this blog I may veto some comments. Have a FABULOUS day!