03 May 2010

The NEW Dr. Who!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
I think that is probably all I need to post but I will go into more detail.
This show rocks. Granted it's been rocking for years now but with the new Doctor I felt I should chime in .
Matt Smith is AWESOME!!!!
I like his fast pace and his facial expressions. I like his new quirks for the Doctor. I simply like this guy!
Amy Pond! Well, short of posting her picture there is a lot to like about Amy Pond. She is awfully cute, gotta love the gingers! LOL! SHe is funny and can deliver a line really well.
I like the whole imaginary friend thing. I see the sexual tension but it isn't overbearing like during the Martha times. UGH!!! DOn't even get me started on freakin' Martha!
I see there is going to be a LOT of humour this season, I like that.
I like the guest stars so far. I like that we see the Dahlik's in the third episode - AWESOME! AND I have to laugh at thier new appearance, much more marketable, eh? LOL!
The Special FX are still great! LOVE LOVE LOVE the spitfires in outer space scene! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! If only, eh?
The Weeping Angels are next week and I think it would be impossible for me to explain my excitement about THAT episode! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WEEPING ANGELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To Tanya, you are in the UK so you are 3 weeks ahead of me, NO SPOILERS!!!! I am about peeing myself to get to Saturdays every week! LOL! If you are watching the Doctor, type an email up but hold it for 3 weeks then we can discuss! hahahhahahha.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DOCTOR WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All input is welcome, although as the SUPREME CREATOR of this blog I may veto some comments. Have a FABULOUS day!